Question
Posted by: confused and interested | 2011-02-13

relationship

i''ve been married for 16 years with 3 kids, but i just dont feel any love towards my husband anymore, even when we are intimate which is not very often, i just dont have any feelings for him anymore, his only bad habit is drinking which i am used to by now, another problem with me is that i just get attracted to other men easily, i know it is just lust because i am not intimate with my husband and i am not the type to have an affair, even though it is VERY tempting at times. please help, what is wrong with me, my husband takes care of me and the kids, i dont even work, i know he is a good man but i am just not in love with him anymore, what do i do thanks

This is actually a fairly common complaint. I think part of it may be that at first one is so preoccupied with all the busy-ness of life, work, home, and kids, that one doesn't tend to pay close attention to the relationship itself. And drinking never helps anyone.
Its not that there's something WRONG with you, but the relaionship itself is ailing, and seeing a marriage counsellor would be a really wise idea. The problem needs to be better understood and worked on by both of you, and is likely to be soluble, to the benefit of both of you. At the very least this option is well worth trying

2
Posted by: Theuns | 2011-02-14

I am married for 5 years with 2 kids. I also dont feel any love to my wife and always looking at other women. Not sure waht is wrong with me and i dont alos know what to do.

Reply to Theuns