Question
Posted by: Dan | 2011/01/24

Relationship

Hi all,

I broke up with a guy I dated for year and 4 months! I loved him with all my heart and tried all I could to make him happy! today m completing a month out of the toxic relationship,

I do n''t if this is part of my healing or not, I a strong need/desire to be in a man''s arms/warmth. At this point I do not want to get into another relationship, however this driving me insane! what do I do?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Dan and thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time but it sounds as if this is for the better? You're probably feeling a bit overwhelmed and a bit isolated at the moment so maybe you need to allow your friends to do their job: provide emotional support.

2
Posted by: Adude | 2011/01/25

Maybe go for a massage? Sounds like u just need some body contact? Don''t do any crazy sexual stuff you''ll regret later.

Reply to Adude
Posted by: gay, lesbian and bisexual expert | 2011/01/24

Reply to gay, lesbian and bisexual expert