Question
Posted by: intrigued | 2010/11/30

relationship

hi dr, there is this hot looking guy living across from me and everytime i am outside for any reason and he is outside he stares at me and even makes eye contact but never says anything, am i weird looking or is he looking for a hookup but afraid to talk to me?

Most likely he is hesitant to approach you directly, but interested. Its hardly likely that you're weird lloking ( unless you go the full Goth, with more body metal than a Harley-Davidson.)
Have you tried smiling and saying : "Good morning" ?

3
Posted by: intrigued | 2010/11/30

we have been living across each other for 3 years now, sometimes he will stare and turn around to look at me when going in his car and other times will just keep on going he seems interested some times then not interested other times. he even switched apts so he could be directly in front of my apt

Reply to intrigued
Posted by: Ek | 2010/11/30

Probably too afraid to talk to you...maybe he''s thinking that perhaps you wont accept a " stranger" ...as a friend just like that..How long have you been staying across him, without saying anything to him..or he to you ??

Reply to Ek