Question
Posted by: jenny | 2010/11/21

relationship

i have been married for 16 years and somehow i keep fantasizing about having sex with other men that i see, b4 i made out with a guy 8 years younger and now i think i am in love with another neighbor in my apt complex, what is wrong with me why cant i stay happy with my husband

Has the sex within your marriage become boring ? I very much doubt that you are "in love" with the neighbour, but in lust ( and this is NOT what the Bible means when it says Love Thy neighbour ! ). Arrange to se a marriage counsellor, with your husband, and refresh and re-understand your marriage.

1