Question
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/11

relationship

Hi. How does one get into a relationship these days? All the guys I meet just want to have sex with me, but no relationship. Im tired of this and want something long term. How do I go about making guys know that I am long term material and not a quick shag? Thanks.

Many men, if a woman will allow sex without committment or relationship, will take it ; just as if a woman offered free ice-cream, there'd be many happy takers. Giving it away doesn't get a relationship of any depth or sincerity.
If he leaves early, shag or no shag, he wasn't worth having, anyway ( and rather save the risks of a shag ). If he stays around, even with no shag, while you get to know him, and he gets to know you as more than a shag-provider, maybe he's worth a relationship

12
Posted by: Virgi | 2010/10/11

A friend of mine got to know this guy for at least 3 months, they were very close, just when she thougth the relationship was now where she want it to be, she opened up, they had sex, the next morning, he couldnt even wait for breakfast, like he normally did, he was gone, and that was the end of the relationship, i agree with Jen, do what you think is right, i believe the sooner he goes the better, unlike you get closer, and you looes him

Reply to Virgi
Posted by: Jen | 2010/10/11

there are no formulas to a lasting relationship, shag or not. i slept a guy on the first night, we were together 4 years, got engaged, had a baby, unfortunately it didn''t work out in the end, but it was still the longest relationship i''ve had. do what feels right to you...there are NO FORMULAS FOR A LASTING RELATIONSHIP

Reply to Jen
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/11

thanks for the chat feel free to mail

Reply to anon007
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/11

okay ,I never said you are easy then they are just losers hey girl

Reply to anon007
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/11

everywhere.... gym, work, through friends, and I definately dont come across as easy!

Reply to dw
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/11

how do you meet them?

Reply to anon007
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/11

No I havent anon007 as I fear this will chase them away as most men dont want a relationship.

Reply to dw
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/11

feel free to chat dw

Reply to anon007
Posted by: ANON007 | 2010/10/11

Did you ever ask one of them why they dont want to commit?

Reply to ANON007
Posted by: dw | 2010/10/11

I think that is my problem, I do the deed too early instead of getting to know him first. But by experience, either way i.e sleeping with him or just going out, they tend to go after a short time.

Reply to dw
Posted by: anon007 | 2010/10/11

shag him good then he will come back dw

Reply to anon007