Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

Relationship

I would like to know will a relationship work when family are to involve in the relationship for example when you have a small argument she tells her brothers and sisters and then they will tell the parents at the end of the day everyone is involve and you end up looking like the bad one in the relationship, i try to talk about it but its still happening. i dont even discuss my problems with my family

Get into coup[les counselling ASAP to work on this sort o issue, and find whether the pair of you can devise a fruitful way of dealing with this together. Otherwise, you'd be marrying the family, rather than the one person you like

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

my boy friend is cheating and act innocent

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

my boy friend is cheating