Posted by: chloe | 2009-02-26

mum disapproves of my relationship. im 24y with 2 kids, mum disapproves. i really like this guy, he is my babies fathers friend. the father and i are not together. the fatehr is getting married to some else. my mum said that im cheap. i wanna know should i continue seeing this guy or should i give up.

We can't tell you whether or not to stay with this guy. WHY is your mother (a) so concerned, and (b) still involved and influencing your thinking about this ? Is she simply scared, reasonably, that because the baby's father treated you badly ( I hope you are pursuing him through the Maintenance COurt to make him pay proper maintenance for his child ) she fears you may be hurt more, by the bad guy's friend ?

Posted by: why | 2009-03-02

Yes i think you are cheap, your mother is right.Please he does not love you but believe me he is using you.

Reply to why
Posted by: CHLOE | 2009-02-27

He is not my best friends ex.... he is my ex bf, friend... Ever since i found out i was preganant my baby daddy and me didnt connect any more.he dropped me. he is not paying anything for my child. the baby is 15mnths and i have been doing everything on my own. i only started to see his friend a mnth ago. i dont consider me being cheap reason y? i dont have anything going with my ex... 2nd the guy im seeing doesnt have a gf.. so there is now wrong in waht im doing or is there any wrng?

Reply to CHLOE
Posted by: Zuzi | 2009-02-26

Yes, yes, yes your mother she' s rite you a cheap. your best friend' s ex boyfreind and your ex is getting married?

Come on girl !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Zuzi