Question
Posted by: Sam | 2010-05-08

relation with two

hi i''m in love with 2 gals
it''s sounds strange but it''s true i cannot think life beyond them
my first gf and i have relation of 5 yrs while latter 3 yrs
my 1st gf and i had sex without condom,
we both clean ourself before and after intercourse
my problem is that my 2nd gf wants sex without condom,
so what should i do and also she''s is virgin.

Sam, I am struggling to understand what exactly you are saying because there are no fullstops and I am not sure what information relates to what.

I am not sure what you mean when you say that you and your first girlfriend 'clean yourself before and after intercourse'? If you mean that you wash yourselves, this will neither protect you from sexually transmitted infections (STIs) nor from pregnancy (unless she is taking some form of contraceptive - but then you are still at risk of STIs).

I assume that the two don't know about each other... We know that having more than one partner at a time is one of the main ways that STIs, and this includes HIV, is passed along, so I encourage you to continue to have sex WITH a condom with your 2nd girlfriend. She is likely to ask why ... you need to consider this, it's a reasonable question to ask and the reason would be because you are having sex with someone else. It would be irresponsible not to tell her (and your 1st girlfriend) ESPECIALLY when there is unprotected sex... You say that you love them, if this is true, then act like it and protect them...

Claire
SASHA

3
Posted by: XXX | 2010-05-10

Before you have sex with your second girlfriend,at least be a " man"  and tell her you are already bonking someone else.... see if is still agreeable.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: annie | 2010-05-08

Leave both,you hardly deserve them.

Reply to annie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-05-08

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist