Question
Posted by: Louise | 2012/06/21

relation between hypertention and ED

Is there relation between hypertention and erectile disfuntion ?

Yes, very definitely. Hypertension affects all the blood vessels in the body, including the artery supplying the penis. If you have hypertension it would be important that you have routine check-ups, adopt a healthy lifestyle and take antihypertensive medications if necessary.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/22

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: juglall | 2012/06/21

i have read on the site about Erex and Maximor or Stud 100. does it help with ED OR Early ejacualation
appreciate reply from those that are using these products

Reply to juglall
Posted by: Bozo | 2012/06/21

Yes,but not in hypertension itself, but the medication can cause ed. I had the problem, and just asked my GP for a different medication, No more ED problems for me.

Reply to Bozo