Question
Posted by: kim | 2011/06/14

related to 803

hi doc

the ex called again, and i totally blew up at him told him he is selfish and all the things he should know, like its not okay to call me extra.

but no i feel guilt, guilt of being so mean and that i let him no he still upsets me. i feel so stupid.

Why have you decided to continue a relationship with someone who so upsets and disturbs you ? You're not stupid, or mean, especally not for being assertive and making your own feelings clear

3
Posted by: just saying! | 2011/06/14

The only reason he keeps phoning you is because you ignored him and it hurt his ego , He phones you out of the blue with a lame excuse that he has problems and you are his best friend bladie bladie blah, he wanted to brag to you that he is engages to see if you still has feelings for him etc, to him it is a game to you it is more than that, you have not moved on and in order to do so , ignore him delete him out of your life and more importantly dont talke his calls.
Dont be uspet , he is going to phone another victim now, I feel sorry for his fiance, count your lucky stars that you dont have to put up with his crap. Can you just think if he takes the time and effort to phone is ex for life advise what else must he do behind her back, no sweety dont feel bad...he got what he deserves, he is playing with your emotions...

Reply to just saying!
Posted by: Liza | 2011/06/14

The annoying git calls you, you tell him exactly what you think of him and now you feel guilty? Why? You were being honest weren''t you? He is an EX. He is the one upsetting YOU by calling. He only got what was coming to him...

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza