Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010-05-18

REJECTION?

My boyfriend is very angry with me for refusing him sex once. Is this rational or am I at fault here? I don't do this regularly. He is committed to me and we have been together for a long time now. I can't understand why he won't speak to me now over something like this or do guys feel different about being refused with intimacy? I did not refuse it because of him but now his reaction makes me feel guilty?

Its not about being rational -its unreasonable of him, and selfish - you are a person, not a slave, and shouldn't be expected to do anything you don't feel like doing. Maybe it'll be news to him, but in thousands of years of human history, no man has ever died from lack of sex.
This isn't how "guys" feel or act, but about how this guy does. Be warned

3
Posted by: CANDY | 2010-05-19

GAL IF U DON''T WANNA DO IT... THEN U SHOULDN''T IT SIMPLE AS THAT.....AND THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Reply to CANDY
Posted by: Happiness | 2010-05-18

Your well being comes before sex, if he does not see the big picture then you might have to cut your losses. He is being manipulative and will use your guilt to control you.

Reply to Happiness