Question
Posted by: alistair | 2010-05-03

rejection

i have been divorced for almost 3 years and moved away in the year of the divorce to a new city with my children i have found it alomost impossible to get back on my feet and recently have realised that i have a deep rooted issue with rejection and my divorce was the biggest one of many situations that i caused me to break apart i have been unable to build social relationships let alone friendships and have surrounded myself with my children and work i dont get invitations and if i do i want to run away i want to feel loved yet i dont seem to be able to socialise and am getting the impression that i am not likeable all of which makes my fear of rejection so much bigger

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hi Alistair,

It sounds like you are not finding your strengths to move on from your divorce and this maybe because of various feelings that you are unable to process, such as guilt, anger and/or sadness and fear as well.

You can download a free copy of my eBook here http://drop.io/hv9ltq9

You need to start taking responsibilities for your situation and embrace the opportunities that are opening up as a result of your divorce, for yourself as well as your children.

...and take one step at a time.

info@sadsa.net

1
Posted by: alistair | 2010-05-12

thank you I tried to get to the copy of the book on http as you gave it which took me to another index list where no mention is made of the book - I am not sure where to find it to down load it> 

Reply to alistair