Posted by: LONELY | 2009-08-19

Im 22 and gay, study in potch, i met a few guys this year, but after 2 days they start to ignore me, the last guy i "  dated"  left me after we had sex for the first time(it was my and his first time). Im so alone i dont know what to do any more i just want a nice guy, im stil ni the closet, and the suicide thoughts is coming back to me, what must i do

Suicide definitely does not solve anything. Whether one is gay or straight, starting up with emotional and/opr physically sexual relationships can be worrying and uncertain at first, but one should not give up on it if the first few attempts aren't a roaring success. CTMOM makes important points. be patient, and you will be able to find what you are looking for. Among the nice people out there there are some who would prefer to just use others. And in the situation you describe, maybe the other guy is conflicted about being gay and about starting to have sex, and is wrapped up in his own concerns and just not actually thinking of you.
Do consider seeing a counsellor. There should be some available to you through student health who would be confidential and would not compromise your "closet" status ; there may be ( I don't know Potch ) perhaps a student society or a local gay organization that could point you towards counsellors who understand gay problems and may handle these better than others.

Posted by: CTMOM | 2009-08-20

Gay or straight, there are a lot of insensitive idiots out there who leave once they gotten what they wanted. Don' t let their actions dictate your life.

You need to look for someone who would appreciate you for who you are and not what you can give them, Keep looking, your nice guy is out there just as fed up and hurt and looking for you, another nice guy! Just be patient.

Reply to CTMOM