Question
Posted by: Kclick | 2011-08-03

Rejected by online community

Ek was op die website for a langtyd, is baie beskaafd, vandag is my posts gedelete, en ek voel so embarrased daaroor. Dit lyk of die eienaar van die website house-cleaning gedoen het, daar was some rude remarks on there, nie van my, maar ek is saam met die trolls gedelete. Dit laat my stupid voel.

Is ek gek om so sleg te voel. Die mense op die website ken my in elk geval nie eers, tog voel ek so vernederd.

Sorry to hear you're so distressed, but I really don't know what this is about. I wasn't aware of any anti-trolls action.
But if this was indeed a housekeeping action, then you have hardly been rehected by the entire online community. There are whole areas of Lithuania and Thailand who haven't decided yet.

8
Posted by: Agree | 2011-08-05

Nope you don''t. You actually need a real topic for discussiion here

Reply to Agree
Posted by: Kclick | 2011-08-04

by: Agree | 4/8/2011
So off you go to your website !!

Thank you! Now that is a complement. I clearly don''t belong here with the loonies.

Reply to Kclick
Posted by: Kclick | 2011-08-04

Note to self: Never look for sanity in the insane asylum.

Pity the poor people who really need help and come hear to the deranged schrink and his little side-kicks.

Have a nice day.

Reply to Kclick
Posted by: Agree | 2011-08-04

So off you go to your website !! Cheers...

Reply to Agree
Posted by: K | 2011-08-04

Great to see the rapid improvement in vocabulary. Congrats!! Now dry those tears.

Reply to K
Posted by: Kclick | 2011-08-03

My, my you people are rude. It seems you are the ones needing a shrink. It is true after all what they say about shrinks, isn''t it Mr Cyberschrink?

BTW, I received an email from the website I was talking about, they had problems, all sorted out now, I wasn''t deleted after all. And my posts were indeed very much appreciated, as per the website owners email to me.

So you all failed the little test, now wonder you gather here.

Reply to Kclick
Posted by: Lousy | 2011-08-03

It wasn''t a good spelling/writing website, by any chance?

Reply to Lousy