Question
Posted by: Me | 2010/12/19

rejected!

My boyfriend and i have been together for 2.5 years and living together for 2. I really want to get married - he says he is not ready (he is 28). HOWEVER, he often says things like " one day when we get married ..." 

I feel rejected... what can I do? There is NO way that I am going to give him an ultimatum because I dont believe in them, but I dont know how to deal with this.

Can you give me some advice?

Right, an ultimatum is raerely useful, But why not just talk about it with him, explaining how you feel uncomfortable when he says that, and want to understand more clearly where the relationship is going.

2

Posted by: crack | 2010/12/19

That doesnt sound like rejection, sounds like he isnt ready.

Reply to crack