Question
Posted by: heart broken | 2010/07/05

rejected

Hi i just need some advise. a couple of months ago my husband start having problems with getting proper erection. Then he suggested to get the relationship spiced up by getting involved by threesome. I did not agree to this and the reaction was that he think he is bored with me and that is why he can''t get a proper erection. After every effort from my side to get toys involved and video''s as external stimulant and a medical check up we still struggle a bit. the Gp suggested that the ed problem was stress related. But since it happened i lost all excess weight and i am living a healthy lifestyle. I try to look my best every day to see if it might help. Now when any orther man would give me a compliment it make me feel good about myself again. but i also feel quilty. I cried for weeks at night after this episode and it is still in my mind. No matter how hard i try to get over this episode it keeps on coming back every time my husband cant get a proper erection. I know my husband doesn''t have a affair but i am worried that he will try to see if orther woman might put the spark back in his life. My husband is in his early fourty''s and i am in my late thirty''s.

It is important that you and your husband get professional help. If your husband smokes it can contribute to ED. ED is also often a sign of cardiovascular disease that the general practtioner may miss. It can be stress related or psychological. You both need counseling- it is not worth sacrificing a (I assume) good marriage and relationship for something that can be managed by the correct professionals. SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262.’

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: PJ | 2010/07/05

A threesome will destroy your relationship as much as the suggestion of a threesome has already damaged your feelings and trust. Go figure!

Reply to PJ