Question
Posted by: CONFUSED | 2010/04/15

REJECTED

I need some advice since i was told by hubby that he feels that i dont turn him on any more. I look after myself, are in shape and have a healthy sex drive. We were married for more than 10 years and both faithful since married. He had some errection problems which seems ok now. At first i thought it might be an indication of an affair which was not the case since he was also willing to do blood tests to make sure it was not medical related. Problem might be stress and it is going much better but since then i can not forget his words and i do feel very insecure since. He continiously told me that he loves me but that incident remain in my head. How do i move on and forget about those painful words.

the best advice is through seeking professional support, like a counselor / therapist. you cannot be healed from mere words on my side but require support. please phone our helpline for more info: 0860 100 262.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/15

With extreme difficulty.A real nasty thing to say by your husband,particularly seeing that you stay in shape and still enjoy sex.
Why not try and spice things up a bit by trying new positions,not only doing it in the bedroom but maybe the lounge etc,sending him naughty emails/sms''s etc etc.
He might also be trying to blame his lack of libido on you.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/15

Reply to sexologist