Posted by: Liza | 2009-03-12

Reimburse medication

The pharmacy can' t reimburse me for the tablets since I actually received and used the tablets. This is not the fault of the pharmacy. If it' s not illegal to return the same amount and strength of tablets to the pharmacy, I could do that BUT I wouldn' t have enough tablets to last 23 days - and then I' ll get an early refill warning again and the medical won' t pay for it again until I' ve fought another battle with them. I want the problems to stop once and for all. Not bring up another problem at the end of the month.

Then the medical aid should pay for the tablets they were due to pay for, which you only paid for due to their delay. YOu still need enough tablets for a full course. COncentrate not only on the refund the medical aid owes you, but also getting pre-approval for the future, rather than having a delay every month.