Question

Re:Husband and possible pregnant mistress

I I spoke to my husband about the SMS that I saw from his phone. He denied everything and said that he didn’ t know what I was talking about. I decided to call the number right there and then and the lady concerned said that I should talk to my husband as he is the one with all the answers. I still did not get anything out of him however I sent the lady an SMS asking her to clarify and she confirmed that she is pregnant. My Husband and I have not spoken to each other since that day and I have moved out of the bedroom. I don’ t know if we can ever resolve this as he has denied everything.

See a lawyer, and maybe he'll pay more attention. Surely the other woman won't be satisfied to allow him to deny everything, as then she couldn't claim maintenance or other costs from him ?
Collect all the useful evidence you can. And know that the other woman ( as she herself ought to realize ) will soon be the person he is cheating, with yet someone else.

4
Posted by: Lou | 2012/09/17

Anon, that old saying - " Leopards never change their spots"  is very true. You do not deserve to be in this position. Collect the information and ammunition you need, and get out of the marriage. Should your husband marry his pregnant mistress, she will soon be in your current position, watching her husband cheat on her.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: rose | 2012/09/17

Annon, the best revenge you can give to your husband''s mistress is your HUSBAND, trust me you are loosing nothing.

Reply to rose
Posted by: Rose | 2012/09/17

Hi Annon, I am currently going through the same situation, so you are not alone. Your husband will never confess to anything coz he still thinks he can get away with lying. (It will take Jesus himself to come down to earth for him to tell the truth, trust me I know) I am currently getting information from his bank accounts, emails etc. so that I am prepared when I divorce him and I have so far managed to discover 3 additional women he is sleeping with. Seek counselling for yourself before you make any major decision. Eventually you will know what you need to do and don’ t allow anyone to pressure you into making a decision. Trust in God and make the right choices for yourself and your kids.

Reply to Rose