Question
Posted by: balesh | 2008/09/24

Re:Handjob

I am engaged with habit of more times handjob is it infect in future life.

Handjobs, or masturbation, are a normal way to learn about your sexual response and also to relieve sexual tension. The only ways in which it could POSSIBLY be problematic in future could be:
1. you could struggle to reach orgasm through any other type of sexual activity (e.g. penetration, oral sex) if you come to depend on the tightness and speed of your hand;
2. if you are heterosexual, you may need to learn to control your ejaculation (coming/ejecting semen) and given that masturbation often does not require this, you might struggle to learn to delay your ejaculation.
3. if you do this frequently you might come to expect sexual relief as often as is the case now
These really are not that common problems, so I wouldn't worry unless you think you have cause to.

1
Posted by: starved galore ! | 2008/09/29

good day

please assist me , i am alone for more than 8 months a year , working away ....and i dont or have never indulged to og with any one ... due to my own reasons. i do however get very aroused and sometimes speak to my female favourite friends back home and get veryexcited and it leads normally at least once a day mastrbating .... some times twice ....can this be harmfull ...i mean some times twice ..

Reply to starved galore !