Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2011/01/06

Rehabilitaion Centre - North West Province

Hi All

Wondering if you can help with some information, I''ve heard about a drug rehab centre in the North West Province that provides care and rehabilition for a 1 to 2 year period where patients are required to do farm work etc in addition to the normal rehab centre activities.
Does anyone know what the name of the place is?

Thanks!

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hi there Unfortunately I don't know of that rehab, possibly Sanpark rehab. However I suggest taking a look at our website www.harmonygroup.co.za. We offer very reasonable rates, have a holistic approach working in-conjunction with the 12 Step programme. Please feel free to call us on 021 790 7779.

1
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/01/06

Reply to Addictions expert