Posted by: Nnana | 2008-11-13

Regular period not conceiving

I' m 37 trying to conceive for the past four months with no luck, I had miscarriage 6 years ago due to hormonial imbalance the doctor said, two years ago I removed cystis and had my tubes unblocked and my period are very regular and consistent but so far no luck in conceiving.I don' t drink liquor and never smoked just a coffe addict

Dear Nnana

I would believe that your main problem centres on quality of eggs and the fact that you previously had a tubal problem, despite the fact that these may have been unblocked. I suggest that you consider in-vitro fertilisation as an option of treatment. Alternately, a full re-evaluation via a fertility specialist would be important to ascertain exactly what would be the most appropriate choice of treatment for the future.