Question
Posted by: | 2015/02/18

regular nightfall

I am a first year graduate student and my age is 18 years. i am suffering from night fall from last four or five years due to which my physical fitness is very bad. my weight is going down very fast and in present my weight is only 40 kg and my body is very thin. these days i am also having knee pain a lot. night fall happens at least 15 times a month to me. so, please help me as soon as possible. i haven't tell it to my parents.

5
Posted by: ED | 2015/02/18

Uncontrolled ejaculation during sleep will not cause weight loss, have an effect on you physical fitness or cause your knee to be sore. You have another problem and should see a doctor as soon as possible. If you are 18 and weigh 40kg you are close to dying and should have been in hospital already. Get to one right away.

Reply to ED
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/18

NIGHTFALL MEANS NOCTURNAL EJECULATION.IF YOU ARE 15 OR 16 YEARS OLD,YOU CAN UNDERSTAND,OTHERWISE NOT.ITS A WHITE DISCHARGE THROUGH PENIS AFTER HAVING FULLY ERECTTED PENIS ITSELF AT NIGHT OR MAKING ERECTION YOURSLF.ANYHOW NIGHTFALL IS NOT THAT SERIOUS AS YOU ARE THINKING.ITS A NORMAL PHYSIOLOGICAL PHENOMENON.IT CAN BE REDUCED BY MASTURBATION DURING DAYTIM

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/18

Nightfall is the uncontrolled ejaculation of semen during sleep. This is generally caused by sexual arousal and orgasm from dreams.

Posted by: ED | 2015/02/18

I also have no idea what it is.... do you fall at night?

Reply to ED
Posted by: Cyclist | 2015/02/18

Excuse my ignorance but what is "nightfall".....

Reply to Cyclist