Question
Posted by: Jones | 2012/05/16

REGULAR MASTUBARTION

REGULAR MASTURBATION:

Does regular play with myself cause one to have a softer erection/impotence or suffer from premature ejaculation .I Masturbate almost 3 times a week and i have noticed that i do this whenever there is no one to relieve myself with...This affects erections when i get someone...I do not get full hard erection and unable to penetrate my partner...

What kind of medications can help me achieve a hard erection?The problem is that by the time i feel hornier i do not get someone to sleep with.Most women don''''t understand this and it is problematic because by the time i get someone,i do not get a full erection and this embarrasses me...

I suspect that the softer erection is due to some sort of performance anxiety rather than it being caused by masturbation. Some relevant differences between masturbation and intimacy with a partner are that (1) you don't have to worry about pleasing your partner or "performing well" when masturbating, and (2) self stimulation may be more stimulating to the controlled increased friction and/or the images/fantasy you use with masturbation. You can speak to your doctor about one of the PDE5 inhibitors (e.g. Viagra, Cialis or Levitra) as these might help you to overcome any anxiety...if this doesn't work you might need to consult with a sex therapist.

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: HOT CHILLI | 2012/05/17

hey Jones why dont you try to be in a committed relationship and not only look for women when you horny..................thats what normal healthy peopl do............than again you dont sound too normal

Reply to HOT CHILLI
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: sandy | 2012/05/16

Hey Jones

Three times a week and you are complaining? I know a guy who is doing it three to four times a day!
The trick is to minimise the number of times you play with yourself and this is easy. Masturbation is mostly based on your thoughts, it''s all in the mind so i suggest you avoid watching explicit rogrammes and always try to block erotic thoughts from your mind with happy or even sad thoughts. Just think of something important you have to do or some sad story about a family memeber or something.
Once you have disrupted your erotic thoughts keep yourself busy with something untill you are tired and ready to sleep.

I hope this will help

Reply to sandy