Posted by: Zaza | 2009-09-14

Regular infections

I went to see my gynae today, (had a short session, i was squeezed in for an app so i did not get to ask her what i want to know)

I have had a watery discharge for a while and she said its an infection and is treating me for it. I am not sexually active now and I use condoms when I do so I am assuming it is not caused by any sexual intercourse.

I just want to know how can I change my lifestyle or what can I possibly do to avoid this infections. i get the infection ALL the time.

It depends what type of infection it is. A common infection is thrush and you can look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

Posted by: wv | 2009-09-16

get yourself some cranberry pills you get it at your pharmacy &  you dont need a pesricption i had a infection like that &  went to several doctors they put me on a lot of antibiotics &  it did not help so a old lady told me about the pills &  i have never had a infection in my life again

Reply to wv