Question
Posted by: eml | 2008/10/29

regular &  irregular period

can you please help me to understand these, regular period , does it means, having your period same date every month? and irregular does it means skipping the month or two without period? i am confused with these terms, or having period every month but different days? cos Sept. was 7th and October 9th what is this regular or irregular? pls help

Regular periods mean that you have a period at APPROXIMATELY the same time each month. This can vary by 3-4 days and still be normal. Completely random dates would make them irregular.

2
Posted by: eml | 2008/10/29

not answered yet , i wanted to know regular means coming every month? and irregular means coming maybe after a month , meaning now is october,have seen it then November i see my period, and last month also ive' seen my period ? pls help sorry su i still dont get you. maybe is me but i still dont understand

Reply to eml
Posted by: Su | 2008/10/29

Irregular periods- Cycles between 23– 35 days are very common. A woman may get her period only one to four times a year. Or she might have periods that occur two to three times in a month and involve spotting or extremely heavy flow. Alternatively, she may have heavy episodes of bleeding every two to three months. Irregular periods are simply what is irregular for you.

Reply to Su