Question
Posted by: Gab123 | 2009/11/18

Regular

I have not been regular for the last couple of weeks. Also, I eat alot of veggies, drink lots of water, exercise at least 5 times a week, sometimes more. Also, I am trying to lose weight badly and this is putting a damper on it.... I eat 5 small meals a day to boost my metabolic rate, each alot of fibre(Cereal and brown bread). It stresses me out more because I did develop haemoriods during pregnancy and I know this is something I need to watch out for. Could you please assist?

Hallo Gab123
Try taking Lactulose 10-15 ml at night or Fibogel orange and using gliserine suppositories every 3rd day or so to stimulate a bowel movement. These won't cause a lazy bowel or irritate the lining of the bowel. Although the Lactulose tastes very sweet, it is not absorbed into the body and just draws water into the bowel

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hallo Gab123

Reply to cyberdoc