Posted by: Anon | 2013-01-31

So everyone says dont have regrets..........well I do. I regret a lot of things that i have done in my do I get over this?

Regrets as such as entirely and utterly useless, if regretting is all you do. Regret in the sense of recognizing that you have done something wrong, is useful only so far as it leads you to recognize WHAT was wrong, and how to avoid doing it again, in other words, to LEARN from one's mistakes and move on. To merely continue moaning about old mistakes is of no use to anyone

Posted by: Phil | 2013-01-31

You can not change the past  only the future. So forget about the past  burry it. I''t''s wasted energy  since as mentioned you can''t change it.
Learn from it  and try and never make the same mistakes again. Sometimes one can''t make amends if you wronged someone. Maar ja  ons almal het een of ander regret....

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-31

We have to try to avoid the same mistakes in future and make amends somehow to people that we''ve done wrong.

Reply to Leila