Posted by: Tebogo | 2011-05-13

Regret Marrying him

I was married and lost hubby four year ago, went through a tough time and found out I am hiv positive cause he was ill, i had to test, had 16 counselling sessions, fast foward - I met a man last year March August he proposed marriage and we got married in Dec last year, its hadly 6 months of marriage but our problems are so high they can reach the moon, 1. Jealously - He always refer me to having other man when I don''t arrive home on time n become voilent. 2. Refuses me to see my relative - only my sisters, mom and dad 3. When he pay for things for me he reminds me he paid and I must give him his money cause I am full of nonsense, and he is moving out. 4. More and more petty issues. I called his family and family for a meeting to help out, I am really tired of his behaviour and we met with my parents they noticed that he is the one who is wrong and he apologies, I am awiting a meeting from his family. He has been doing this for a while, he did it before we marry but promised to stop. Now he started. I am really tired and its affecting my health. Since we didn''t sign yet I don''t know if I quit now, will I be a weak woman who don''t have tolerrance or not a strong woman to be able to build a family. I just feel weak, and wish I can be in bed on my own. I start to hate him and I am not talking to him.

It sounds like if he is causing you poor psychological and physical health. I suggest that you consult a psychiatrist, in order to get assistance with finding a solution for your problem.