Question
Posted by: AK | 2010/10/23

regmakers dont work

hi,
Can you please recommend something to stay awake when cramming for exams.
AK

Expert ImagePharmacist

I've found (from experience) that caffeine based liquids such as BIOPLUS are more effective than caffeine tablets such as regmakers.

Dont use these too often though as your body get used to it very quickly and then the effect is a lot less.

10
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/04

Same here regmakers just make me fall asleep help I need to stay awake!

Posted by: Robert | 2016/02/26

My personal experience with regmakers is some what odd, I am a huge consumer.. we calculated my intake at roughly about 26 -27 liters of coffee daily. And for regmakers to really keep me up and going I need to pop 3 to 4 of them to really have any effect.

Reply to Robert
Posted by: keletso | 2016/02/04

i going to try regmakers,i did used bio plus it was better now i want something gud

Reply to keletso
Posted by: health care professional | 2016/02/03

gingko biloba plus bioplus plus no carbohydrate diet, high protein high fat diet will improve concentration and help alertness keeping you awake

Reply to health care professional

Reply to health care professional
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/15

I guess it depends on people - trial and error. I sleep like a baby after taking bioplus but regmakers kept me up for 2 days, even when I was deaperate to sleep.

Posted by: Alexis | 2015/11/10

plz help me with something to keep me awake,is like this regmakers ain't work for me anymore

Reply to Alexis
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/05

i took regmakers en i fel asleep

Posted by: billy bob | 2010/10/26

Gingko biloba.also, you can get little foil packets of pills with natural supplements to help you stay awake, including gingko. I have used one called energy now with great success.They''re at clicks among the health supplements 

Reply to billy bob
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/10/25

Reply to pharmacist