Question
Posted by: Anita | 2009-09-09

RegimA

Hi Doc,
I have been told that RegimA scar repair cream will reduce pigmentation marks (age spots). I this true?
THank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anita, thank you for the question.

As far as I am aware the Scar Repair Cream is indicated for increasing the healing of a scar and may even reduce stretch marks. Furthermore, Regim A do not list their ingredients for their topical products on the net so it is difficult to give you advice on its effect on pigmentation. We have had good effect at our practice on pigmentation with NeoStrata Pigment Lightening Gel and Brightening Cream SPF 15.

2

I wish i can send you photos of my skins pigmentation last year october to now in februarie.. been through a summer holdiday for 25 days cping at the beach. i am absolutly delighted with this product.. but you have to use the whole range to make a difference.. 1 product will not give you what you want.. i also combine my daily routine products with the regima A peelings every 2 weeks .. and i can truly see a huge change in my pigmentation, skintone and size of my pores.. i absolutely love this product.. just had a operation and is actually excited to try the scar repair ony wound to see the difference.. Xx

Posted by: jen | 2009-09-09

I used the regime A scar repair cream for six months and it made no difference on my pigmentation. I also used the day& night cream - had no effect on my skin. I would not recommend that you buy this product. I have pigmentation marks from acne and nothing i have used so far helped. I have tried all the creams there is on the market. I also had 3 ipl sessions with the ELLIPSE machine - made no differance - it was a waste of money and the procedure was extremely painful. (i do not know if it is supposed to be so painful, it felt like an electrric shock)

I think the best option for pigmentation is ipl& bi-polar, but unfortunatly it is very expensive.

Reply to jen