Question
Posted by: ateev karanwal | 2009/12/12

regarding the problem of mast

am a 23 year old male, single and I am being troubled by my inveterate habit of masturbation .A little history might be helpful. I have been masturbating from the age of 17 . My frequency of masturbation is Now from last 2 years I have noticed this peculiar problem that even if am not in a mood of masturbation I get this craving for doing it. And I start watching porn to satisfy this craving.very high, about 3 times daily. And whenever I masturbate, I watch porn. This usually results in swelling of the penis &  cuts &  lesions too. I am having weaker orgasms i.e. when I ejaculate the semen doesn’ t travel any distance &  drops there itself also some of it is left inside too i.e semen discharge isn’ t complete &  some of it remains in the penis.SIR This is really frustrating. I come from a small town &  even the doctors hesitate to talk on this topic. Kindly help me please. I desperately want to break this habit &  lead a normal &  successful life. It becomes all the more frustrating when I leave my top priority assignments just for the sake of wanking &  watching porn &  later screw those onuses.

Please help me. Please. I desperately want to get out of this deep shit. Please help.if you want me to come and talk to you please inform me

THANKING YOU
ATEEV KARANWAL

Ateev, your masturbation does sound like it's problematic (1) you do it to the point of injury (2) you do it at the expense of other things - work that cannot be done because of this behaviour (3) 'craving' it when you are not even feeling a desire for it. I assume you have also tried to stop yourself and can't - that's the essence of the message I'm hearing. This type of 'compulsive' masturbation can be difficult to stop because to some extent it sounds like you feel that you have lost control. There are other people suffering from similar difficulties, and they find relief through a number of options:
(1) Professional assessment by someone knowlegable in the field (e.g. a sexologist or someone specialising in compulsive sexual behaviour - could be psychologist, clinical social worker, psychiatrist, addictions counsellor). As it sounds like you don't have someone like that in your town, you may need to go to one of the bigger centres (e.g. Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban). Alternatively, you could ask your local GP to contact SASHA (0860 100 292 or www.sexualhealth.co.za) and someone there can link him/her with another professional who could instruct in basic approaches to help manage your health care appropriately locally.
(2) Access a support network of others with similar difficulties. You may find that you relate to some people in a group called 'sex addicts anonymous' - if there is no local group in your small town; search them online as they have online support groups too.

I hope this is useful,
Claire
on behalf of SASHA

2
Posted by: anon | 2009/12/14

this sounds like a joke posting, similar to those that ' S'  posts.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/13

I hope this is useful,
Claire
on behalf of SASHA

Reply to Sexologist