Question
Posted by: Za | 2010/07/15

Regarding rooibos tea

Dear DietDoc

I was wondering if it''s okay to drink 6 cups a day of unsweetened rooibos te. I can''t drink enough water now that it''s winter. I add nothing, just boiling water on the teabag.

Dear Za
You can certainly drink 6 cups of rooibos tea a day because rooibos tea has been identified as healthy and rich in antioxidants that protect against most degenerative diseases. It is not necessary to drink water as such, as long as your daily LIQUID intake is about 2,5 litres. This can include teas, coffee, milk, fruit juice, etc.
Enjoy

2
Posted by: Za | 2010/07/16

Thanks!

Reply to Za

Dear Za
Enjoy