Question
Posted by: Ashish | 2011-06-07

Regarding Masturbation.

I have started masturbation at age of 14yrs. &  frequency was very high like almost 2-3 tyms a day.. &  even sometims 4-5 tyms a day!
now i want to completely stop it for having a better sex life after marriage.. I am ryt now 21 yrs old. Please let me know, does stoping of masturbation will cause any bad health problem to me ? or any kind of sideeffect to my penis. ?
waiting for your reply.

Thank You.

Stopping masturbating will not be bad for your health or harmful to your penis. It may not be necessary for you to stop masturbating completely. Masturbating is a problem though when it becomes a compulsion and interrupts your normal daily activities.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-08

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: LMAO | 2011-06-07

No it wont. Dont look for excuses...

Reply to LMAO