Question
Posted by: MaK | 2012/04/18

reflux during pregnancy

Doc, please assist!

I have a problem with reflux, now it''s worse because I am pregnant and cant take medication. A friend of mine told me that Cayenne pepper with hot water helps, is it safe to take it?
Also, someone told me of mixing Harlemensis (lennon product) with condensed milk, would it be safe?

I need something to relieve the itching, especially at night!

I don't know whether these home remedies will work. Gaviscon is safe to take and should help.
I am not sure what the itching is related to.

2
Posted by: MaK | 2012/04/24

Thanks Doc!
The itching in the throat, nose and ears (I was told by ENT) is caused by reflux.

Reply to MaK