Question
Posted by: Lisa Kammerling | 2011-09-19

Reflexology therapists

I am looking for a therapist that specialises in fertility. Don''t know where to find registered reflexologists. I live in Honeydew close to Randburg, Johannesburg.

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Lisa

I specialise in infertility - I work together with a homeopath that also specialises int his field - we are in Rivonia - can contact us on 011 807 7184 or 011 807 1202.

Otherwise you can go on this website and find someone closer - reflexologycourse.co.za - click on therapists and then provinces.

If you still get stuck please let me know

Kind regards,
Stella
:-)

1
Posted by: Navsa | 2011-09-24

Hi Lisa

I am also from JHB, but came to see a reflexologist in CT that specialises in infertility. He really knows his story. I am now 7 weeks pregnant, after struggling for 9 years (many failed AI &  IVFs).
He assisted in bringing down my high FSH (from 15.9 to 7.6), which conventional doctors was unable to do.
He comes very highly recommended in CT- I was referred to him by my cousin''s wife.

His contact number (Mr Ismail) is 021 706-1315

Everything of the best for you-may you too experience the joy that I am feeling now.

Reply to Navsa