Question
Posted by: A VAN HELDEN | 2010-05-22

reflex eyes

I had a reflex done a while ago and the therapist said there was a problem with my eyes,I am 55 and only wear glasses when reading , what was he refering too..

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello A Van Helden

The reflexologist can only pick up congestions in the area - so if he found a congestion in the reflex areas where your eyes are represented - then it would either mean that your eyes are congested - whether it be because of sinus, or the eye strain on a computer or even the glasses that you wear.

If it repeatedly comes up and you don't feel a strain on your eyes - I would put it down to you wearing glasses when you read.

When a reflexologist finds a congestion - one needs to take into account whether it is your first or second treatment - if it was - there will be many congested areas until your body detoxes from the treatment - usually it will take between 1 - 4 treatments for that - then you can see where the body has settled with its balance and then see if there is a recurring congestion coming up treatment after treatment.

I hope this has answered you question.

Warmest regards,
Stella