Posted by: Julia | 2009-07-09

Reference to ex' s.

Hi, My boyfriend constantly makes references to his ex' s in comparison to me. We have been together for over a year. When we fight he' d say ex#1 didn' t have a problem with this. Or if someone tells him, your girl is soo hot he says " well I' ve dated hot chics before"  this has still a little better to when we first started dating. Everywhere we went or everything we did, he' d tell me the he used to drive this way ever day to see ex#1 or " ex#1 and I did this or wanted to do that"  Ex#1 was with him for 5 years so i let it slide for a while. Evetually i exploded. He stopped but he still compares me to ex' s. So today we were talking about an email he sent about women over 30 and he asked if I would start behaving like that once I turned 30 cause that' s what he signed up for. I told him not a chance. I' m Sagetarius and Sage' s have the Peter Pan syndrome and never grow up. So he pipes up, that he' s dated a Sage before... I flipped again. Am I over reacting? It' s really getting to me. He even compares his ex' s to me in front of or to other people. Is this exeptable?

What thoroughly bad manners he has. He sounds highly insecure and needing to boast to make himself sound big. You're not over-reacting --- why do you want to stay attached to this boy, rather than looking for a man confident enough to appreciate the real woman he is with ?

Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-10

Someone said you' re " soooo hot" ? Ther you have it then. Youre hot! What does he have to do with THAT? Youre HOT! HOT, HOT, HOT!

Reply to Ja