Posted by: claud | 2010-04-18

Refer to question 29

The problem started about 3 years ago.I am having this paining/burning in 2 of my left hand fingers.I was sent for x-rays,ct scan,physioterapy,pain block - I was on epileptic medicines,but nothing seems to help.The last time I was treated was about 8 months back when a pain block was done on my hand - but without any success.I have tried gout remidies, trying to cut out any sour food in my diet - but the pain is lika a sharpining pain holding on for about 10 seconds and then it goes away and come back again - sometimes my finger is paining the whole night - I cannot try to swim the pain is unbereable.What can I do more to get rid of this pain?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This could be a Carpel Tunnel Syndrome - talk to your family physician for possible referral.