Question
Posted by: Roselin | 2011-06-08

refer to post 261

no offence but i would not have a man with a fore skin. there''s a difference with circumised and uncircumised man. come on man you can still do it even if you''re old. it''s better to marry a woman from your own culure cause she will understand his culture too. otherwise woman will play hide and seek with you cause there''s abig difference. we need to feel the real thing not the fore head skin. sorry if i have offended you anyhow.good day

No comment

4
Posted by: Bubbles | 2011-06-08

Would love to see just how unusual it is, Trev

Reply to Bubbles
Posted by: Trev | 2011-06-08

I am a bit unusual, in that while have have never been circumsized in reality, the penis glans is permanantly retracted in the flaccid state[foreskin never covers the head completely]and erected, the foreskin is completely and totally retracted,and I have been asked if I have been circumsized, where in fact I havnt. It wasnt like this before puberty.-ie almost as if the skin has not grown in even proportion the rest of it.

Reply to Trev
Posted by: DEAN | 2011-06-08

Well said Roselin

Reply to DEAN
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-08

No comment

Reply to Sexologist