Posted by: Gesiggie | 2011-09-19

Refer post 27

Hi Doc,

I am in Adelaide, Australia :)

I would like to get the AHA notes from you. Is there a link that I can follow or a secure line to send you an email?

I had bronchitis this week and got antibiotics and a Puffer for it. My heart does not behave very well when I get sick and the doc could here the murmur but I think it is just because I was sick.

Have a good day and thanks for helping us.

Expert ImageCardiologist

Hi Gesiggie,

Please email your request and details to the Health24 Contact Us email address.

Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2011-09-22

Hi Gesiggie,

Please email Health24 at the Contact Us email address (bottom left-hand side of this screen) - make it for the attention of Experts: Cardiologist. We will arrange for the list to be sent to you.

Kind regards
Health24 Admin

Reply to Health24 Admin