Posted by: D | 2009-03-23

refer post 106

Thank you for replying, no apologies needed I have had the problem forever so waiting a little longer wasn' t an issue!

I would like permanent hair removal and obviously the skin pigmentation would be an issue of concern to be rid of. The syneron emax and e-light, as well as aesthetic medical practitioner or plastic surgoen.......can you make any recommendations or suggest where I can find the above. I live in Cape Town!

It would mean so much to me if you could lead in the right direction!

Once again thank you kindly for getting back to me!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi D, thank you for the question.

We use the Syneron eMax in our aesthetic practice so you are welcome to phone my rooms to make an appointment: (021) 797 0960.