Question
Posted by: sister | 2010/08/02

refer 900, made contact with brother

Hi Doc, After writing to you, the wife of my brother made contact. We met with our brother this evening and it was a good meeting. He is very pleased that we took the time to meet him and it appears we will have good relations with him. Thanks for your help always.

Thank you so much for the feedback - I'm so pleased this seems to be going well for you all.

2
Posted by: Bongi | 2010/08/02

I am happy for you. I am also meeting my father''s son from his first marriage in September. We have spoken on the phone - hope the meeting will go well.

Reply to Bongi