Question
Posted by: Gesiggie | 2010/04/07

Ref 1019 - Tripelene

Thank you CS. My Psycologist prescribed the 5mg Cipralex and 12,5mg Stillnox and Aterax for me. I stopped taking the Stillnox and Aterax and i still had an old script for Tripelene (neck spasms) so I medicated myself.

Just wanted to be sure that the combination of 50mg Tripelene and Cipralex can not damage kidneys. My flanks and back are still sore and I now have general body ache, so I think it is a virus of some sort.

Thanks again for your help.

I wouldn't expct kidney damage from the drugs, alone or in combination, but your pharmacist could check this for you. Kidney stones can be incredibly painful ( I know, I've had them !) but are almost always on one side only, and worse that most other pains. Viruses like flu may of course cause sore muscles, and this may start in one area, later spreading more generally.
Hope the symptoms clear up soon, otherwise best to check with your doc

1