Question
Posted by: lo One | 2008/06/11

Reductil pill or Be-trim slimming pill

hi, everyone there i would like to know if is there a who ever used Reductil or Be-trim slimming pill, desperated to loose weight. does it work

My advice - don't waste your money, and don't take a risk.

The truth is that these products are never tested properly, and so we don't know whether:

- they work
- they're safe.

There is a good chance it won't work, and a more than average chance that you'll be affecting your body by taking them.

The best thing to do is regular exercise and a change in diet. People hate to hear that, because it involves work (and popping a pill is so much easier!), but that's what you need to aim for.

Losing weight by exercise depends on many factors. First, there is diet, and I can't emphasize strongly enough how important diet is. You can train all you want but if you don't also eat very well, you won't lose weight, and so I encourage you to see a dietician or find a good diet if you are serious.

As far as exercise goes, it is the cardio training, like cycling, running, stepping, aerobics, walking etc. that is most helpful in losing weight. All these activities cause heart rate to go up, and are increasing your body's metabolic rate, which ultimately causes you to lose weight by burning more fat (again, assuming you are also eating well). So I would say you should continue with what you are doing, keep focussed on the cardio. I think that 4 times a week is the minimum you should aim to exercise, five is probably the ideal number, but four is fine too. The intensity you train is also very important. A lot of times, people train a little too easy, perhaps. I am not saying you should go out and push super hard and exhaust yourself every day, but stepping up the intensity once or twice a week is certainly a good thing. You should aim for a total of 45 minutes or so (anything between 30 and 50 minutes is a good average), and you should finish each session feeling tired, but not exhausted. If you do that, and you eat well, then you should lose weight.

1
Posted by: LO ONE | 2008/06/20

THANKS DOC, FOR YOUR ADVICES

Reply to LO ONE