Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2010/01/21

Reductil

Can anyone give me an estimate of how much Reductil costs?
This may be my last hope. I have gained 20kg in two years. I walk for about 30 minutes in the evenings before dinner 2-3 times a week, yet instead of maintaining/losing weight I seem to be gaining. My problem is my weakness for " bad"  foods (cakes, chocolates, pastries, etc). I just need to stop the cravings for those foods.
I' m afraid I might develop type-2 diabetes.

Kelly

Dear Kelly
Phone your local chemist because the price I have listed for Reductil in my copy of MIMS may be outdate (i.e. about R523.00 per 30 tablets). Also ask the chemist how much Ciplatrim costs - this is the generic version and should cost less. Both Reductil and Ciplatrim must be prescribed by a medical dr as they are schedule 5 drugs. You would use them together with a low-fat, energy-reduced diet and regular exercise to lose weight. Both products should help you to curb your cravings for high-fat, high-sugar foods.

1

Dear Kelly