Posted by: Just wondering | 2009-03-30

I was just wondering can one take reductil &  Xenical together?

Can you take Reductil &  a fat burner together - if so whihc ones.

I have 20kg to loose &  am on reductil but i need to get something to help with my body fat. I have fat arms - not just upper arms but also between elbow &  wrist (looks horrible), have fat around my tummy 9from my 2 pregnancies), my thighs looks so disgusting i dont even want to undress in front of my husband (it does not look like ordinary cellulite its much worse).

My body has morphed from a lean fat free decent lookig body into a hideaous monster.

Expert ImagePharmacist

The two drugs does not function in the same way and can be used together. However, because these are both prescription items, speak to your doctor first regarding how good an option this is for YOU