Question
Posted by: J | 2009/06/06

Reduce

What can i do 2 reduce my breast size without havin surgery? Im very top heavy and realy want 2 reduce my breast size but dont want 2 hav surgery done. Please help.

If you are overweight by any chance, loosing weight will reduce your breast size. If you are using any hormonal treatment, your breast size will also be reduced when you discontinue the use thereof. You should however, consult your doctor before you stop taking the medication.

If none of the above is relevant, I am sorry to tell you that there is no other option, except surgery.