Question
Posted by: Help | 2010/09/05

Redness

I''ve been experiencing sharp pains in my anus it only happens for a little bit then goes away. When I checked it out I have a red/ purple line about .5 cm running from the top of my but cheeks down and at the the end of the bone at the bottom of my but all around my anus the whole area is very red about 7 cm around it to all sides. What can this be, its really looking red and gross

Hallo Help
You may have a fungal infection around the anus or a condition called intertricho. You may need antifungal cream prescription for this.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/06

Hallo Help