Question
Posted by: Jack | 2008/08/25

Redish lips

My partner has started developing a redish colour on his lips, as if they are peeling off. He' s a non drinker, non smoker and some people says it can be caused by playing a certain musical instrument and he does not play that also.How can he be assisted ' cause I advised him to see a Doctor however he' s scared.This problem started about 3 months ago.

Expert ImagePharmacist

J

It's difficult to make a call from this side. It may be a fungal infection that he picked up from playing the instrument. In this case treatment is simple - Get canesten cream from a pharmacy and apply this to the lips twice daily for 7 days